Thursday, December 6, 2012

Searched GK-2 and CR-Park again

I did another round of CR Park, one side I had not looked at earlier. That led me to GK-2 so i wandered around there. Came to the park near the market (around S-480 etc) and took a couple of round there. Then walked through the market and some of GK-2 near the park.

It is hard for me to believe you are still alive my dear one, but impossible for me to believe you could be gone from this world. I feel like Orpheus. What must be your state, dear one.  

On every street, at every turn I keep imagining that i find you and carry you back. You leap at me and hug me madly. Your sister Sher Singh is not eating, she has a little milk at night. So i go to the forest behind and feed that litter of pups. They are famished and attack my fingers like piranha.

No comments:

Post a Comment