Thursday, December 14, 2017

Day 4: After finding you - GK Enclave - I

Today I came to you around 3:15pm. You were curled up on the divider.
I stood around, whistled a bit. Then realizing that you would only come over later I went for a round of the R-Block district park.

When I returned, you were still curled up. I stood around for a bit. Then suddenly you saw a cat on the dump side and stood up. The male dog was also on this side.

You came over and the two of you walked around together. I was rather gladdened to see that you both got along okay.

Seems there was no food here. You looked around a lot. Then you both began walking away from the dump, past the KECSSS.

Then you crossed the road over to the other side, and walked into the colony. (It is either GK Part 4, or enclave. ). I followed you. You took a left toward the park and then a right before the park. You walked behind the houses looking for food.

I was glad that you had a nice colony to walk around in. I tried offering you biscuits but you ran past me around the park. I followed you, you took a left around the park. You saw a white dog in the distance near the gate, he came over and you both acquainted with each other near the entrance on the inside. I took a video.

Then the white dog went away disinterested.

I followed you around the park back to the main road of the colony.

Suddenly, 3 or 4 dogs came sprinting at you. Three continued and cought up with you. You stopped and tried to stand your ground. They backed off then.
Then i came out and looked for you. You were already at the dump.

You settled down on a large back. I came to you and tried to offer you biscuits but the motion frightened you and you walked away and were about to cross the road.

I called you and left the biscuits near one large can. I backed off making sure you could see i was backing away. Then i walked away and crossed the road, you could see me going. You again curled up on the same bag (like those plastic cement bags, or maybe gunny bags).

One more day and no progress at all. You are not interested in biscuits. I need something better.
It really seems that in five years you have had no human contact other than the snipping of the ear by MCD which would have traumatised you.

Are you happy where you are ? Where do you drink water, or is it the dirty black water at the dump ?
Are you comfortable here with that dog, and the KECSS and the Part 4 nearby ?

No comments:

Post a Comment